# B-001 From Civitavecchia to Rome by Train - PRIVATE tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Civitavecchia
- Product code: Rome Train
Some of the possible sites include:
- The Colosseum
- Arch of Constantine
- The Roman forum
- Piazza Navona
- The Pantheon: this ancient building is known for its unique structure and as the resting place of Italian royalty.
- The Trevi Fountain
- The Spanish Steps
- The Vatican Museums, which houses the Sistine Chapel. This part of the tour is optional, but we highly recommend entering since it is a true gem of art and history!
And more ....
After the tour you will be escorted back to Civitavecchia, on time for your cruise departure.
This is an ALL DAY PRIVATE Service for your group of up to 8 people maximum
It includes personal pick up and drop by English-speaking staff off at the cruise terminal in Civitavecchia, and all - day accompaniment in Rome by a local English-speaking licensed guide.
- All-Day Transport tickets: 12-15 Euro per person
- Vatican museum/Sistine Chapel admission: 25 Euro per adults and 16 for children
- Lunch on your own
Pricing is based on 8-person group.
For smaller groups, you can opt to split the difference or advertise on Cruise Critic or other boards or social media for additional participants. If you would like further information, please send us an email and we will be happy to assist.