11 days Lourdes, Rome and Assisi Pilgrimage
- Varaktighet: 11 Dagar (cirka)
- Produktkod: 11- D - LRA
Complete Land Package Pricing for only $2,580.00 double occupancy
Single occupancy available - $650 supplemental fee (limited)
+ Transatlantic Flights are running around $1000 -1500.
- Accommodation in Lourdes, Rome and Assisi
- Airfare from Lourdes to Rome (includes carry-on luggage only)
- Breakfast daily
- Three lunches
- Group farewell dinner in a local restaurant
- Ground transportation
- Local certified guides
- English-speaking local accompaniment throughout
- Guided visit to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Basilica of St. Peter’s (skip the line tickets included)
- Guided visits to Roman Catacombs (admission tickets included)
- Santa Maria Major Basilica
- Church of Santa Scala and Santa Croce
- Basilica of St. John Lateran
- St Paul Outside the Walls
- Santa Sabina and orange groves/ rose garden of Rome
- Quo Vadis Chapel
- Circo Massimo
- Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, Piazza Del Popolo, Navona, Pantheon
- Assisi visit - Santa Maria degli Angeli, St Francis Basilica and Basilica of St. Clare and more
- Ground transportation
- Daily Mass
- Transatlantic air fare, booking assistance available
- Travel insurance
- Daily tips to guide and driver
- Checked-in luggage on a flight to Rome
In Lourdes, soak in the atmosphere of grace at the very site of our Lady's apparitions, where Bernadette prayed the rosary with Mary. You will have the opportunity to attend daily Mass, drink from the miraculous spring that has healed many, and wash yourself with its waters . Pray the Stations of the Cross that overlook the Grotto of Massabielle. We will tour the Holy Mill, birthplaces of St. Bernadette , and the "Cachot" the abandoned prison where Bernadette's impoverished family lived, Each memorable day will end with the opportunity to attend the candlelight procession and the Rosary.
Fly from Lourdes to the Eternal City, Rome. Visit to Roman Catacombs, and have Mass at Quo Vadis Chapel. Pray at Santa Maria Major Basilica dedicated to Our Blessed Lady, Mass at Basilica of St Peter’s near St Peters tomb, Veneration of the true Cross at Santa Croce Basilica, Church of Santa Scala. Circo Massimo, Colosseum. Travel the scenic Umbrian countryside to the Basilica of St. Francis. Pray at the Portiuncula inside the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli and visit the tomb of St. Clare and venerate the original San Damiano Cross and a lot more. Enjoy a relaxing evening stroll and delicious Italian dinner before returning to the United States the following morning.
Itinerary subject to change. CBM Tours reserves the right to modify schedule to allow for local circumstances and to maximise use of time.
Transatlantic airfare is booked separately. Please contact us directly via email or phone for assistance with flight ticket reservation.