11 days Lourdes- Medjugorje- Rome Pilgrimage
- Duration: 11 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PQRVYW
Small group: 20 people max
Complete Land Package Pricing for only $2,645.00 double occupancy
Single occupancy available - $600 supplemental fee (limited)
+ International airfare (between $800 to $1000 USD per person)
- Priest chaplain accompaniment throughout
- Hotel accommodation in Lourdes, Medjugorje, Rome
- Breakfast and one meal daily
- Ground transportation
- Airfare from Lourdes to Medjugorje (includes carry-on luggage only)
- Airfare from Medjugorje to Rome (includes carry-on luggage only)
- Local certified guides
- Individual headsets when necessary
- English-speaking local accompaniment throughout
- Daily Mass
- Transatlantic air fare (about 1000 USD), booking assistance available
- Travel insurance
- Daily tips to guide and driver
- Checked-in luggage to Medjugorje & Rome
In Lourdes, soak in the atmosphere of grace at the very site of our Lady's apparitions, where Bernadette prayed the rosary with Mary. You will have the opportunity to attend daily Mass, drink from the miraculous spring that has healed many, and wash yourself with its waters . Pray the Stations of the Cross that overlook the Grotto of Massabielle. We will tour the Holy Mill, birthplaces of St. Bernadette , and the "Cachot" the abandoned prison where Bernadette's impoverished family lived, Each memorable day will end with the opportunity to attend the candlelight procession and the Rosary.
Fly from Lourdes to Split, Croatia and relax on the beautiful bus ride to Medjugorje, the "Blessed place between the mountains", where heaven touches earth. Visit Apparition Hill, the Clue Cross, and climb Mount Krizevac. Deepen your relationship with Jesus and His Mother through evening adoration, confession and the many opportunities for spiritual renewal.
The last stop on this Marian pilgrimage will be the Eternal City, Rome. Pray at St. Mary Major Basilica, dedicated to Our Blessed Lady. Have Mass at St. Peter's Basilica near his tomb. Enjoy a relaxing evening stroll and delicious Italian meal before returning to the United States the following morning.
Itinerary subject to change. CBM Tours reserves the right to modify schedule to allow for local circumstances and to maximise use of time.
Transatlantic airfare is booked separately. Please contact us directly via email or phone for assistance with flight ticket reservation.