11 days Holy Land
- Süre: 11 Gun (Tahmini)
- Ürün kodu: PTAR0W
- The following highlights: NAZARETH - the place where the Angel Gabriel spoke to Mary and the Word became flesh; BETHLEHEM- where the Lord Himself was born in a humble stable; the WAY OF THE CROSS- walk alongside Christ on the road to Calvary where He gave Himself to the end for love of mankind; the HOLY SEPULCHER- enter the place where He Rose, and death itself was defeated. Visit many more places including the Sea of Galilee, The Church of Cana, the Garden of Gethsemane and the Upper Room, among others.
Day 1: DEPART USA
- Depart USA on overnight flight to Tel Aviv. Two Meals served on plane.
Day 2: ARRIVE in TEL AVIV - NAZARETH
- Meet tour guide and transfer to hotel in Nazareth
- Relaxing dinner and restful evening on your own
- Travel to Mt. Tabor, visit Church of Transfiguration and have Holy Mass/ Divine Liturgy
- Visit Cana of Galilee and the Wedding Church, where couples can renew their vows.
- Visit Church of the Annunciation, and archeological museum
Day 4: SEA OF GALILEE
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Visit Jesus' hometown- Capernaum
- Visit Mt of Beatitudes and Church of Multiplication of Fish and Loaves of Bread
- St. Peter's Lunch - fish
Day 5: NABLUS - MT. GERAZIM - BETHLEHEM
Day 6: BETHLEHEM - SHEPHERD'S FIELD - ST. SABA MONASTERY
- Visit Church of the Nativity with relics of the Holy Crib and walk through Door of Humility
- Stop at Shepherd's Field - Byzantine Church of Shepherd's Fields for Holy Mass/ Divine Liturgy
- Visit to Milk Grotto, and shopping for religious articles.
Day 7: MT. OF OLIVES & MT. ZION
- First stop at the Church of Pater Noster where Jesus taught the Lord's Prayer
- Panoramic view from the Mt of Olives - walk along Palm Sunday Road stop at Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept over the city. Continue along Jewish cemetery with a view over the Eastern gate - known as the Thrones of Judgment
- Visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Grotto of Gethsemane
- Visit Church of the Assumption, Church of the Formation (Mary's Tomb)
- See the Formation Abbey
Day 8: ST. ANNE'S CHURCH - POOLS OF BETHESDA - UPPER ROOM AND DAVID'S TOMB - ST PETER IN GALICANTU
- Visit the pools of Bethesda where Jesus healed the Paralytic and Church of St. Anne
- Caiaphas Palace at the Church of St Peter in Gallicantu
- Visit Upper room and David's Tomb
Day 9: BAPTISM SITE - MT. OF TEMPTATION - THE DEAD SEA
- Drive through the Judean Wilderness to Baptismal Site of the River Jordan
- Take cable car to top of Mt. Temptation. monastery visit with lunch, price included
- Opportunity to take a dip in the Dead Sea before proceeding to Bethlehem. Bring a bathing suit!
Day 10: VIA DOLOROSA - HOLY SEPULCHER - EIN KAREM
- Visit via Dolorosa
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- See the Wailing Wall, view the Temple Mount
- Visit Ein Karem to include the birthplace of St. John the Baptist and St John Ba Harim
- Farewell dinner in local restaurant with wine
Day 11: DEPART HOLY LANDAfter breakfast we are transferred to the airport for our flight back home
This active program requires ability to walk for up to 60 minutes and on uneven surfaces and at times stairs.
WHAT'S THE COST?
$2590 Land only
$1000 International airfare
Single occupancy available - $600 supplemental fee (limited)
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodations in first class hotels in Nazareth, Bethlehem
- Open buffet breakfast daily
- One lunch of St. Peter's Fish and one lunch at Mt. of Temptation
- Daily buffet dinners
- Farewell dinner with wine in local restaurant
- Private air conditioned modern motor coach
- Luggage handling for one suitcase per person included at the hotel
- Local certified english speaking guides
- All admission charges as per itinerary
- Parking fees for motor coaches
- Local hotel taxes
- Individual headsets when necessary
- English-speaking local accompaniment throughout
- Daily Mass/ Divine Liturgy
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Transatlantic air fare (about 1000 USD)
- Travel protection - optional and recommended
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusions
- Beverages at meals unless otherwise noted
- Daily tips to guide and driver
Itinerary subject to change. CBM Tours reserves the right to modify schedule to allow for local circumstances and to maximise use of time.
Transatlantic airfare is booked separately. Please contact us directly via email or phone for assistance with flight ticket reservation.